Friday, July 8, 2011

Committing to morning blogging... for tomorrow at least! : D

Namaste Angels!

I'm taking care of mySELF by re-evaluating where I am.  (Maybe i'm just "evaluating" for the first time.)

So...being with disappointment and hurt.  I'm still meditating & praying on it.  These are BIG TOPICS for me...  What I know for sure is, I need to make a new commitment to mySELF in terms of this Blog.  One thing is, I'm clear that I need to commit to writing EARLIER in THE DAY.  This waiting till 11pm is giving me the blues.  I want to someone reading this to be able to log on at midnight or 7am and see a post that's relevant to that day...not the day before.  For example, writing about  Freedom on the 4th of July - close to midnight after the entire day of July 4th is done is totally lame!...in my opinion...well let's just say...I know greater excellence resides in me.

So I want to commit to writing for the next day.  Does that make sense?  Yah, I think it does.

With that in mind...and in heart, I'm going to call it a night and rise and shine and blog in THE MORNING TOMORROW.  I'm making a commitment to blog before 9am tomorrow.

Just making that commitment is making my pulse race with fear of ... disappointment.  .... hmmm .... well ... interesting.

I must be onto something!

ALOHA & ABUNDANT BLESSINGS from Hollywood, CA
-Mz. Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment