Monday, July 4, 2011

Exercise Your Freedom to Self Care! : D


Namaste Angeles!

Happy 4th of July to all my American Angeles and Happy Independence Day to Every Angel Everywhere!  The theme of the day for me (and most of the U.S.A.), has been “Freedom”.  In Spiritual terms Freedom to me means the ability to choose your intentions,  your actions in total – the ability to self-determine and choose your path moment to moment.  As Freedom relates to Self Care, it is immensely important to recognize and give gratitude for the Freedom to even engage in activities of self care.  There are millions of people who live either in the grips of economic, political and/or social bondage.  And for the millions caught in bondage there are millions more on the fringes of bondage.  Where do you live?  Are you Free to exercise self care today?  If the answer is “Yes!”, I urge you to exercise that freedom RIGHT NOW!  If the answer is no I pray knowing that no matter what circumstance you are in, your soul is ABSOLUTELY FREE Right Now!  Today I took care of myself by meditating, praying, cutting my hair and taking myself, and my dogs to the beach to celebrate the independence that is mine.  There may not be any man made country on earth that is Perfectly Free, but each of us can practice exercising Freedom in our own hearts, souls and lives.

ABUNDANT BLESSINGS!
Aloha from Hollywood, CA – oxo Mz. Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment