Sunday, July 3, 2011

Starting, following though and completing. : D

Namaste Angeles,

Today I AM Taking Care of MySelf by celebrating the completion of a project today.  Today, J.Karen and I finally finished shooting her audition.  It took sooooo much longer than we thought - but I'm a perfectionist....once I get started.  Getting started is always the most challenging part of any project for me,...also finishing can be tricky...and sometimes the middle gets sticky too.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that starting, following through and actually finishing anything can be challenging.  But what's important is compassionately being with "what is" and enjoying the journey.

What is today is that it's the 4th of July weekend and I've spent much of it inside.  O.K. What is, is that after anticipating a long hot soak in our community hot tub - we were surprised to find that tonight is was a cold.  O.K. What is, is that no matter what is going on, no matter what the circumstances are...LIFE IS ACTUALLY GOOD!

If you are reading this blog... Congratulations!  ...You Can Read!  Do you know how many people are illiterate?  I don't.  But, I'm guessing it's a lot.  There are blessings all around us.  A Great Self Care tool is choosing to focus on the blessings - knowing that the blessing are the most important "What is".  Everything else will, I promise you, WILL fall away.

Abundant Blessings!
Hollywood, CA  - Mz. Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment